MB-220: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
This course will review the marketing application configuration needed to drive business growth. It will also dive into lead management, marketing forms and pages, segmentation, and email marketing messages. All these pieces are tied together through interactive customer journey design, including event and survey configuration.
Implementation: Class, Online
Length: 2 days
Starting dates: 15.5.2023
Material: Microsoft English Material (MOC)
This course is designed for IT or marketing professionals who want to learn how to leverage Dynamics 365 Marketing for businesses.
This course prepares you for the certification exam MB-220: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant which is one of the two required exams (the other exam is PL-200: Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant) to obtain the Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate certificate.
- General knowledge of Dynamics 365 products
- An understanding of basic marketing principles.
- Power Platform experience, especially in model-driven applications, is also recommended.
Module 1: Marketing Application Configuration
- Configure advanced settings
- Manage marketing content and template
- Manage LinkedIn and Power BI integrations
Module 2: Leads
- Create and manage leads
- Assess sales readiness
Module 3: Marketing Forms and Pages
- Create marketing forms
- Create marketing pages
- Manage internet marketing
Module 4: Segments and Lists
- Create and manage segments
- Create and manage subscription centers
- Double opt-in
Module 5: Marketing Emails
Module 6: Customer Journeys
Module 7: Insights
- Marketing insights
- Customer insights
- Marketing execution insights
- Lead management insights
- Internet marketing insights
Module 8: Events
- Manage event planning
- Manage event execution
Module 9: Surveys
Module 10: Results
- Review event and survey results