DP-420: Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
This course teaches developers how to create applications using the SQL API and SDK of Azure Cosmos DB. Students will learn how to write effective queries, create indexes policies, manage and provision resources while performing common tasks using SDK.
You will learn how to:
- Create and configure an SQL API account, database, and container for Azure Cosmos DB.
- Use the .NET SDK to manage resources and implement functions.
- Create different queries.
- Design a data model and partitioning strategy.
- Optimize queries and indexes based on application performance.
- Use Azure Resource Manager to manage accounts and resources from the command line, with JSON or Bicep templates.
1990,00 € (Excl. Tax)
Antti “Kontti” Kontiainen
Consulting & Training
Antti is an experienced consultant and trainer who has received a lot of positive feedback about his ability to present difficult technical matters in an understandable way.