Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for the training services provided by Sulava:
1. Customers of private, corporate, and educational institutions can purchase products and services related to training from Sulava Oy’s (Business ID 2371068-9) online store. Finnish law and these terms and conditions are applied in the online store.
2. Private and corporate customers can order products without registering for the service. In this case, the contact information provided by the customer is primarily used for the delivery of the placed order and the processing of the payment transaction. Person who places the order must be at least 18 years old.
4. Prices: The prices of the trainings are indicated in euros (EUR). In the English online store, in addition to euros, in Danish krone (DKK) and dollars (USD). In different currencies, an automatic exchange rate inspector is used to indicate prices. The prices of the trainings are presented excluding VAT. The VAT will be added to the price of the training. We reserve the right to change prices on our website. The customer will be charged the price that the training had at the time of ordering.
5. Cancellation terms: The registration for the training can be cancelled free of charge 14 days before the first training day. For events cancelled 8-13 days before the event, we will charge 50% of the participation fee. For events cancelled 0-7 days before the event, we will charge the participation fee in full. In the event of an obstacle, the training participation can be moved to another person in the same company. Cancellations can be made by calling +358 (0)20 740 2790 or by e-mail email@example.com.
Sulava Oy reserves the right to cancel or postpone the training. Those who have registered for the training will be notified of the cancellation or postponement of the training no later than 7 days before the planned start date of the training. If the training is cancelled altogether or postponed in such a way that it is not possible for the enrolled person to participate in the training at a new time, any participation fee already paid will be refunded. The organiser is not responsible for other costs related to participation in the training, its cancellation or postponement.
6. Payment and invoicing: Sulava Oy will deliver the invoice after the start of the course. When paying by invoice, the payment term is 14 days from the date of the invoice. Late payment will be subject to default interest in accordance with the Interest Act in force at the time. Sulava Oy has the right to transfer the collection of its overdue receivables to a debt collection agency at the customer’s expense.
The online store acts as a marketer of products and services and as a supplier of products to the customer. The online store takes care of the statutory and other obligations related to the transaction. If you want to make a complaint or return a product, you should contact the online store where the product was ordered directly.
Credit card payments:
The online store uses the payment service Stripe (Stripe, Inc.) to transmit payments to the merchant. Stripe is a secure payment method that meets the highest security requirements in the industry. The recipient’s name in the statement of the card transaction is Sulava Oy.
You can pay online with Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Debit MasterCard and American Express cards. The online store uses the international Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode and American Express SafeKey authentication services. Card payments are made securely using a secure payment form and payment card information is not stored in the online store’s systems.
7. Force majeure: Sulava Oy is not liable for damages caused by force majeure. Sulava Oy is not responsible for any damage caused by defects in products, services or digital content.