AZ-700: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
This course teaches students how to design, implement, and maintain Azure networking solutions. This course covers the process of designing, implementing, and managing core Azure networking infrastructure, Hybrid Networking connections, load balancing traffic, network routing, private access to Azure services, network security and monitoring.
Additionally, how to design and implement a secure, reliable, network infrastructure in Azure and how to establish hybrid connectivity, routing, private access to Azure services, and monitoring in Azure.
This course is for Network Engineers and Azure network administrators who want to delve deeper into Azure’s networking capabilities by learning more about implementing a core Azure networking infrastructure, hybrid networking connections, load balance traffic, network routing, private access to Azure services, network security, monitoring and troubleshooting.
This course prepares you for the certification exam AZ-700: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions to obtain the Azure Network Engineer Associate certificate.
This course provides a comprehensive overview of Azure’s network functionalities for virtual networks, load balancing, firewalls, and VPN, as well as Azure’s more advanced networking features, network troubleshooting, and optimization.
The course also reinforces learning through hands-on exercises, so you get valuable hands-on experience implementing hybrid solutions.
Some experience with enterprise networking, on-premises or cloud infrastructure and network security.
Understanding VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
Understanding of network configurations, including TCP/IP, DNS, VPN, Firewalls, and encryption technologies.
Understanding resilience and disaster recovery, including high availability and restore operations.
Introduction to Azure Virtual Networks
In this module you will learn how to design and implement fundamental Azure Networking resources such as virtual networks, public and private IPs, DNS, virtual network peering, routing, and Azure Virtual NAT.
• Explore Azure Virtual Networks
• Configure public IP services
• Exercise: design and implement a Virtual Network in Azure
• Design name resolution for your Virtual Network
• Exercise: configure DNS settings in Azure
• Enable Cross-VNet connectivity with peering
• Exercise: connect two Azure Virtual Networks using global virtual network peering
• Implement virtual network traffic routing
• Configure internet access with Azure Virtual NAT
Design and implement Hybrid Networking
In this module you will learn how to design and implement hybrid networking solutions such as Site-toSite VPN connections, Point-to-Site VPN connections, Azure Virtual WAN and Virtual WAN hubs.
• Design and implement Azure VPN Gateway
• Exercise: create and configure a virtual network gateway
• Connect networks with Site-to-site VPN connections
• Connect devices to networks with Point-to-site VPN connections
• Connect remote resources by using Azure Virtual WANs
• Exercise: create a Virtual WAN by using Azure Portal
• Create a network virtual appliance (NVA) in a virtual hub
Design and implement Azure ExpressRoute
In this module you will learn how to design and implement Azure ExpressRoute, ExpressRoute Global Reach, ExpressRoute FastPath and ExpressRoute Peering options.
• Explore Azure ExpressRoute
• Design an ExpressRoute deployment
• Exercise: configure an ExpressRoute gateway
• Exercise: provision an ExpressRoute circuit
• Configure peering for an ExpressRoute deployment
• Connect an ExpressRoute circuit to a VNet
• Connect geographically dispersed networks with ExpressRoute Global Reach
• Improve data path performance between networks with ExpressRoute FastPath
• Troubleshoot ExpressRoute connection issues
Load balance non-HTTP(S) traffic in Azure
In this module you will learn how to design and implement load balancing solutions for non-HTTP(S) traffic in Azure with Azure Load balancer and Traffic Manager.
• Explore load balancing
• Design and implement Azure load balancer using the Azure portal
• Exercise: create and configure an Azure load balancer
• Explore Azure Traffic Manager
• Exercise: create a Traffic Manager profile using the Azure portal
Load balance HTTP(S) traffic in Azure
In this module you will learn how to design and implement load balancing solutions for HTTP(S) traffic in Azure with Azure Application gateway and Azure Front Door.
• Design Azure application gateway
• Configure Azure application gateway
• Exercise: deploy Azure application gateway
• Design and configure Azure front door
• Exercise: create a front door for a highly available web application
Design and implement Network security
In this module you will learn to design and imponent network security solutions such as Azure DDoS, Azure Firewalls, Network Security Groups, and Web Application Firewall. Secure your virtual networks with Azure Security Benchmark
• Secure your virtual networks in the Azure portal
• Deploy Azure DDoS Protection by using the Azure portal
• Exercise: configure DDoS Protection on a virtual network using the Azure portal
• Deploy Network Security Groups by using the Azure portal
• Design and implement Azure Firewall
• Exercise: deploy and configure Azure Firewall using the Azure portal
• Working with Azure Firewall Manager
• Exercise: secure your virtual hub using Azure Firewall Manager
• Implement a Web Application Firewall on Azure Front Door
Design and implement private access to Azure Services
In this module you will learn to design and implement private access to Azure Services with Azure Private Endpoints and Service Endpoints.
• Define Private Link Service and private endpoint
• Exercise: create an Azure private endpoint using Azure PowerShell
• Explain virtual network service endpoints
• Exercise: restrict network access to PaaS resources with virtual network service endpoints
• Integrate Private Link with DNS • Integrate your App Service with Azure virtual networks
Design and implement network monitoring
In this module you will learn to design and implement network monitoring solutions such as Azure Monitor and Network watcher.
• Monitor your networks with Azure Monitor
• Exercise: Monitor a load balancer resource by using Azure Monitor
• Monitor your networks with Azure Network W
€1790,00 + VAT