AZ-400: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions
This course provides the knowledge and skills to design and implement DevOps processes and practices.
Students will learn how to plan for DevOps, use source control, scale Git for an enterprise, consolidate artifacts, design a dependency management strategy, manage secrets, implement continuous integration, implement a container build strategy, design a release strategy, set up a release management workflow, implement a deployment pattern, and optimize feedback mechanisms.
Implementation: Class, Online
Length: 4 days
Starting dates: 4.5.2023
Material: Microsoft English Material (MOC)
This course is for those who are interested in designing and implementing DevOps processes.
This course, in addition to either the prerequisite certificate AZ-104: Azure Administrator Associate or AZ-204: Azure Developer Associate, prepares you for the certification exam AZ-305: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions to obtain the Azure Solutions Architect Expert Certificate.
- Understanding of Cloud computing concepts, including an understanding of PaaS, SaaS, and IaaS implementations.
- Good knowledge of both Azure administration and Azure development with proven expertise in at least one of these areas.
- Prior knowledge of Version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles. It would be helpful to have experience in an organization that delivers software.
- Understanding of the different stages and challenges of application development.
AZ-400T00A1: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions
- Module 1: Planning for DevOps
- Module 2: Getting Started with Source Control
- Module 3: Scaling Git for Enterprise DevOps
- Module 4: Consolidating Artifacts and Designing a Dependency Management Strategy
- Module 5: Implementing Continuous Integration with Azure Pipelines
- Module 6: Managing Application Config and Secrets
- Module 7: Managing Code Quality and Security Policies
- Module 8: Implementing a Container Build Strategy
- Module 9: Manage Artifact versioning, security & compliance
- Module 10: Design a Release Strategy
- Module 11: Set up a Release Management Workflow
- Module 12: Implement an appropriate deployment pattern
- Module 13: Implement process for routing system feedback to development teams
- Module 14: Implement a mobile DevOps strategy
- Module 15: Infrastructure and Configuration Azure Tools
- Module 16: Azure Deployment Models and Services
- Module 17: Create and Manage Kubernetes Service Infrastructure
- Module 18: Third Party Infrastructure as Code Tools Available with Azure
- Module 19: Implement Compliance and Security in your Infrastructure
- Module 20: Recommend and design system feedback mechanisms
- Module 21: Optimize feedback mechanisms