Microsoft Tech Brief: Get Ready for the Future of Work with AI – free webinar
Join Sulava and Microsoft at Microsoft Tech Brief: Get Ready for the Future of Work with AI, a free event, to learn how to help your business thrive with AI tools that empower workers to advance their creativity, boost productivity, and create a culture of collaboration.
Time: February 01, 2024, 2:00 – 3:30 PM (GMT+02:00). The event has ended, but if you are interested to hear more, contact us via form in the website footer
You’ll learn how to get started with Microsoft 365 for enterprises and explore how Copilot for Microsoft 365 will transform the way people work and interact with AI. Secondly, you’ll learn how to map your employee and customer data more securely with the Semantic Index for Copilot. Finally, you will learn how to prepare for Copilot for Microsoft 365.
The event is hosted by architect, Microsoft MVP Tatu Seppälä from Sulava and consultant, Microsoft MVP Miska Kytö from Sulava.
Who should attend the event & technical level:
- IT decision makers
- This is a foundational-to-intermediate-level course. Attendees should have a basic understanding of the technology.
During this event, you will:
- Understand how to combine enterprise productivity apps with security and compliance in Microsoft 365 E5.
- Realize how to more securely enhance the intent and relevance of AI responses with the Semantic Index for Copilot.
- Learn best practices to help protect information with message encryption, rights management, and data-loss prevention for email and files.
- Learn how all this helps you to prepare for Copilot for Microsoft 365
Sulavas services for AI implementation and use
Sulava specializes in AI solutions based on Microsoft’s latest technologies and expertise. Just like with all other modern technologies that enhance work methods and productivity, we are experts in integrating them into everyday organizational operations for all employees. Sulava is with you every step of the way to ensure a successful adoption.
Worrying about technical prerequisites, licensing and costs, building use cases, calculating ROI, AI ethics, juridical issues or privacy, security and governance? Good! Our model is here to guide you through all these and many other topics and issues.