MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
The goal of this course is to provide the student with a basic understanding of the Microsoft 365 environment. The course covers the basic concepts of cloud services (specifically Microsoft Azure) and the basics of Microsoft 365 services and their implementation and management as well as a examining the differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365.
Perform an in-depth review of Microsoft 365, including a comparison of Microsoft on-premises services versus Microsoft 365 cloud services, a review of enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365, and an analysis of how Microsoft 365 services provide collaboration. The course then analyzes how security, compliance, privacy, and trust are handled in Microsoft 365, and it concludes with a review of Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support.
Additionally, the basic features of Microsoft 365 services, service management, security, and key environmental concepts such as ordering, licensing, and support are covered.
Length: 1 day
Starting dates: 23.5.2023
Material: Microsoft English Material (MOC)
This course is designed for Business Decision Makers and IT Professionals who aspire to deploy cloud services in their organization, or who are simply looking to acquire foundational knowledge on cloud fundamentals. This includes the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services in general and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model specifically, with a general focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings.
Gain a basic understanding of the Microsoft 365 environment in one day.
This course prepares you for the certification exam MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals to obtain the Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Certificate.
Module 1: Discuss Azure fundamental concepts
- Discuss Azure fundamental concepts
Module 2: Describe Microsoft 365 core services and concepts
- What is Microsoft 365?
- Describe productivity solutions in Microsoft 365
- Describe collaboration solutions in Microsoft 365
- Describe endpoint modernization, management concepts, and deployment options in Microsoft 365
- Describe analytics capabilities in Microsoft 365
Module 3: Demonstrate fundamental knowledge of Microsoft 365 security and compliance capabilities
- Describe security and compliance concepts
- Describe identity concepts
- Describe threat protection with Microsoft 365 Defender
- Describe the Service Trust Portal and privacy at Microsoft
Module 4: Demonstrate fundamental knowledge of Microsoft 365 licensing, service and support
- Identify licensing options available in Microsoft 365
- Describe support offerings for Microsoft 365 services
- Describe the service life cycle in Microsoft 365