Data protection and compliance – how do you manage risks and follow regulations in your organization?
Subject: Data protection and compliance – how do you manage risks and follow regulations in your organization?
Time: Thursday 10.6.2021, 10.00 – 11.00 AM (GMT+01:00)
Sustainable business respects people’s fundamental rights and data protection. By protecting information, your organisation ensures that confidential documents, emails or other communication that contains people’s personal data for example do not leak unintentionally or intentionally out of the organisation. In addition to complying with the regulations, data protection and classification is an important part of the organisation’s risk management.
In this free webinar organized together with Microsoft we will show you how data protection can be implemented, for example, by means of classification and personal data protection.
In this free webinar, you will learn:
- Why data protection is important.
- Why it’s important to categorize information.
- How the protection of personal data should be taken into account in the organisation.
- How the GDPR, data management law or similar requirements are reflected in the operations of organisations.
- This webinar is intended for Chief Security Officers, Data Security & Data Protection Managers, Risk Managers, as well as Compliance Officers & Directors
Seats are limited, safe yours today!
Does your organization need help with data protection and compliance issues and how to handle them with a modern way? We can help you, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org