Risto NikulaConsulting & Training
Risto has been training and consulting on various Microsoft products and services since 2012, and prior to that, he had various roles in the field, ranging from support to management. Risto has extensive expertise especially in device management and Microsoft security products, with experience from numerous projects in these areas.
Risto works as a consultant, architect, and trainer in his areas of expertise.
He holds a bachelor of Engineering degree in Information Technology and is currently completing his studies for a Master’s degree.
- Microsoft Security
- Microsoft Device Management
- Windows Operating System
- Microsoft Cloud Services
- Microsoft Certified: Cybersecurity Architect Expert
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Business Applications
- Microsoft Certified: Trainer
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- ITIL foundation
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Security Operations Analyst Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Office Master Specialist: Microsoft Office Master Specialist